Have you been thinking about upgrading to Mountain Lion? Or have you already upgraded but not yet found the time to explore all the new features? Whichever of these positions you find yourself in today, there's a wealth of information you'll find invaluable in MakeUseOf's new guide on Mountain Lion. Grab it now!
All the new features of Mountain Lion have been thoroughly investigated by Lachlan Roy (from http://lachlanroy.com/ ). He has then hand-picked the most important things you should know about Mountain Lion for you to get the most out of the operating system and to make the upgrade process as smooth as possible.
Within this guide, you'll find advice on the upgrade process and which devices are capable of running Mountain Lion. You'll see the most exciting new features so that you can decide if upgrading is for you. You'll also get acquainted with the changes made to your old favourite apps. This will make your transition to Mountain Lion informed and prepared.
Specifically, you will learn about:
- How to get Mountain Lion.
- Whether your device is compatible with Mountain Lion.
- How to upgrade to Mountain Lion easily.
- New iCloud integration, the Notification Center, and AirPlay Mirroring.
- New applications, such as Reminders and Notes.
- Changes to existing apps, like the App store, iCal, iChat, Safari, Address Book and Mail.
- Other new features.